The way to my Dissertation

Follow me and my progress, leave comments and get inspriation ;)

Freitag, 13. März 2009

things turn out the way I hoped them to be (at least in parts)

University keeps me busy with writing my assignments and doing research. Still some process can be in the last couple of weeks. Both formative assignments have been passed and first attempts in using SPSS were made.
My plan is to get most of the coursework done before and by the of the easter break so that I can use the time afterwards to focus on my dissertation. There is a limitation of time for be because of the tournament fixtures. Therefore I have to conduct my survey in May, right after all our deadlines. I also need to make some time to think about my dissertation during easter break, cos otherwise it might be a Mission Impossible.

my proposed title is:
The effect of customer satisfaction at visitor’s intention to revisit a sporting event

tell me what you think about it :)

Keine Kommentare: