The way to my Dissertation

Follow me and my progress, leave comments and get inspriation ;)

Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2008

First Steps

Assignments keep us busy, so there is not much time left to think about our dissertation.

Still I gathered some information over the summer, elaborating the thoughts and ideas used in my Bachelor Thesis. I want to repeat the research I did this spring on the customer sattisfaction of attendees of the Tennis Tournament in Pörtschach (quantitative research) as well as interviewing about 20 Top 100 ATP Tennisplayer (qualitative research) to examine their reasons to attend a Tennis tournament.

- Is there a connection between satisfied attendees and their revisit?
- Is there a positive connection between the attendence of high ranked tennis players and the amount event attendees?
- What makes professional tennis players choose the tournament they take part in?

1 Kommentar:

James hat gesagt…

Sounds like fascinating research - perhaps you could post up your findings from your bachelors degree research on here?