The way to my Dissertation

Follow me and my progress, leave comments and get inspriation ;)

Sonntag, 10. Mai 2009

and the studies go on and on....

not much time has past but a lot of studying :) ... my research proposal is doing good, my questionnaire for the survey at the ATP 250 Tournament in Kitzbühel 2009 is sent to my supervisor ready for checking...but still no time to rest... in a few minutes I will catch the train from Munich and travel to Kitzbühel where work starts at noon....I am really looking forward to the all the people that I worked with last year again, but on the other hand I am also absolutely excited to meet the new people, as the location changed from Pörtschach to Kitzbühel... A lot of things are going to be different, but in the end I am sure it will be a good experience again.
At the tournament I am responsible for the whole accommodation part of athletes, ATP offiicials and staff members, all the translations into English and Spanish. Besides that I also carry out my own survey on which my Dissertation will be based on.... a lot of things do to, but still I hope it will be as much fun as last year. Maybe I might also meet some prospective employers?!? who knows...

1 Kommentar:

Lydia Kotini hat gesagt…

sounds great! well done!
I hope you get all your data for your dissertation survey. Good luck!